5008 Boiling Brook Parkway
Rockville, MD 20852
Some customers have trouble finding our location as we are tucked away in an industrial park. Please read the How to Find Us section at the bottom of this page before coming to our facility. Thanks!
Dates & Times
We are currently only open for drop-off shredding on Wednesdays from 9am-12pm.
Please check back for expanded availability.
Drop-Off Shredding Pricing
Our current pricing is $10 per box or bag of paper and $10 per hard drive.
Please note a "box" is equal to a copy paper box (approximately 10"x 12"x 15") and a "bag" is equal to a kitchen garbage bag. Larger boxes and bags will be prorated accordingly. Examples of larger boxes are "double" size file boxes, moving boxes, plastic tubs, etc. Examples of larger bags are black industrial garbage bags and lawn bags.
We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
Witnessed Shredding Pricing
We cannot offer witnessed shredding services at our facility at this time. If you would like to witness your paper being shredded we are happy to send a shredding truck to your home or office. Please contact us for a quote.
COVID-19 Drop-Off Process
When you arrive at our facility please call our main office at 240-206-6030. Our staff, equipped with proper PPE, will meet you at your car.
Please do not get of your car. We'll come to you, unload your documents from your car or trunk, dump the documents from your box/bag into our secure bin, and wheel the bin into our secure facility.
Please note we will return your empty box(es) and bag(s) to you.
You can pay with cash, credit card, or check.
At the end of the day all documents and hard drives that were dropped off that day are shred on-site in one of our shred trucks. The shredding process is totally automated and hands-free. No one ever touches or sorts through your documents.
All shredded paper is securely recycled and turned into glamorous products like paper plates, paper towels, tissues, and toilet paper.
Can you shred staples and paper clips?
Yes! Staples and paper clips are fine. Please remove any 3 ring binders and non-paper items (no trash!) prior to your arrival.
When do you shred the paper I drop off?
All paper is shredded the same day it is dropped off. When our mobile shredding trucks get back from their daily routes we shred all the paper dropped off that day.
How To Find Us
Our facility is tucked away in an industrial park so we can be a little difficult to find. Here are some tips:
- If you are using the Waze app we are finding that it often directs you to the wrong address. It puts you in the same parking lot as the Goodwill store. We are one parking lot over, closer to Parklawn Drive. The Google Maps app should bring you right to our lot though so if you have that on your phone it's probably best to use.
- The picture below is what you'll see when you pull into our lot. The property manager doesn't allow us to put up a larger sign. We are in between M&T Marble and Crossfit Hard. We are below Cort Furniture.
- You can park where you see those line of cars parked in the picture below or you can pull right up to our loading dock.
- We share offices with Mid-Atlantic Installations. They are a furniture installer. Their sign is on the front of the overhang (above the text "Our Loading Dock").
- If you have any trouble locating us please call 240-206-6030 and we'll help.