Secure, Compliant, Certified
- Paper shredding: Secure on-site shredding of business documents with a certificate of destruction supplied.
- Hard drive shredding: Secure shredding, destruction, and recycling of hard drives that are compliant with all data security standards.
- Media destruction: Secure destruction of flash drives, CDs, DVDs, SSDs, magnetic tape, and more.
- Classified destruction: On-site, secure destruction of hard drives, data tapes, and other magnetic media complies with NSA, DOD, and NIST standards.
- Electronics recycling: Destruction and recycling of laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, televisions, and other electronics, and any data they contain.
- Product destruction: Secure destruction of defective products, obsolete products, recalled products, or company-branded products and promotional materials to prevent misappropriation or liability issues.
- Medical waste: Safe destruction of medical waste in compliance with all OSHA, DOT, HIPPA, and Health Department standards.
Our secure document destruction and data security services from Patriot Shredding also help our clients maintain compliance with federal, state, and industry laws that prevent unauthorized disclosure of personally identifiable information (PII) and protected health information (PHI), including:
- HIPPA: Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act
- HITECH: Health Information Technology for Economic & Clinical Health
- FACTA: The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act
- GLBA: The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- SOX: The Sarbanes–Oxley Act
Book NowPatriot Shredding offers one-time shredding services anytime you need them, such as after tax season, quarterly, at the end of the fiscal year, or for periodic office clean-outs. We also feature ongoing shredding services for businesses with high document volumes. Our services are available with weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or annual schedules to best fit your needs and budget.
Patriot Shredding provides secure, reliable, and frictionless shredding services and can accommodate any scale and frequency.
We offer fully secure degaussing and physical destruction options to clients across all industries. All services include serial number recordation and certificates of destruction.
Our services are in full compliance with all NSA, DoD, and NIST specifications and directives including NSA Storage Device Declassification Manual 09-12, NISPOM (DoD 5220.22M), and NIST SP 800-88.
Businesses are upgrading hardware faster than ever, creating a stockpile of obsolete phones, laptops, CPU’s, and more. We work closely with R2 Certified downstream vendors to ensure responsible disposal.
We are NAID Certified for product destruction and our process guarantees that your unwanted, end-of-life, or defective products do not make their way to market and negatively impact your reputation and brand recognition.
Our Patriot Medwaste division offers the most cost-effective and customer service driven medical waste disposal solutions available. All services are fully OSHA, DOT, Health Department and HIPAA compliant.
Media such as backup tapes, solid state drives, CD’s, and X-rays can be the source of a data breach. Trust Patriot to secure your information and securely destroy your devices.